VHS-C (Compact VHS) tape Transfer
- Free Shipping on all orders above £30.00.
- Multi-Buy Discounts on all orders above £50.00. Click here for further details.
- Free ISO/DVD image file backup available for download when ordering a DVD.
Have your VHS-C footage transferred to DVD and/or digital, via secure digital download, in a format of your choice
Your purchase will include:
- A DVD (when selected) containing your precious memories, PLUS:
- Secure digital download of your footage from my "Live Drive" area with your own username and password. All you need to tell me is the file type and/or device you intend to play it on.
- If you have ordered a DVD then you have the added option to download the ISO/DVD image file(s) as backup - just in case you lose or damage your disc(s).
How it works:
- You send me your video tape(s) (recorded delivery is recommended). Simply expand the contact details below to reveal the address which to send it to.
- I convert your tape(s) to a digital file.
- The conversion is then uploaded to a secure area and you receive a link, together with your own username and password (I will need your preferred email address for this).
- If you have ordered a DVD then your memories are transferred to disc and despatched to you, together with your returned tape(s), via standard second class mail.
An additional, digital, copy can help in two ways:
- You have a back up of your memories (but always back up your computer too).
- If you want to share your footage with loved ones, simply share your username and password with them whilst the files are still there (your digital files stay on "Live Drive" for at least 30 days and you can download/share them as many times as you want during that period). This potentially saves costs associated with additional DVDs and/or postage/airmail.
Give it a try for free
Click here (opens in a separate tab). Go into my public folder then select a file type, best suited for your device. "Download" and test for yourself.
Things you should know:
- I do not transfer copyrighted material – feature films etc. You must be the owner, or have permission from the copyright owner, of the material which you send.
- I strongly recommend you send all tapes to me by recorded or registered post. I cannot be held liable for any loss or damage in transit.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery - especially during busy times of the year.
- If you experience any difficulty in connection with the service, or require any after sales assistance, then please let me know – I am always here to help.
- I will need your email address; please include this with your material if it is different to the email address you are using when placing the order.
- When you order this service you agree to my terms and conditions (opens in a separate tab).
- Download time of your digital files will depend upon your own internet connection speed.
- Finally; always back up your precious memories once you have downloaded them. Nothing is infallible.
We Also Recommend