Micro MV tape Transfer
If you are unsure of the length of your video(s) then familiarise yourself with our price range, above, and send your tape(s) to us - at our address below, by signed for delivery (enclosing your full contact details), whereupon we will determine the length(s) on your behalf and invoice you accordingly. In the alternative, please call 01225 582064 to discuss further or to obtain an estimate.
Receive your conversion(s), on DVD and/or via secure digital download, in a format of your choice
Your purchase will include:
- Secure MP4, digital download of your video from our Dropbox® area - simply click on the link we send you; MP4 files are playable on - just about - any device (if you prefer another format then please let us know)
- Transfer of your video(s) to DVD (if selected) containing your precious memories
- If you have selected DVD then you have the added - free - option to download the ISO/DVD image file(s) as backup (or for extra copies) - just in case you lose or damage your DVD(s) at any time in the future
How it works:
You send us your video cassette(s), by signed for delivery, to our address - below
We transfer your video(s) to digital format
All video files are then uploaded to Dropbox® and remain there for at least 6 months; we will send you a link to view and/or download your footage as soon as it is ready
Around the same time, your memories are transferred to DVD (if ordered) and despatched to you, together with your returned tape(s), via, signed for, second class mail or UPS (depending on weight)
An additional, digital, copy can help in a number of ways:
You have a back up of your memories (but always back up your computer too).
You can share your video(s) with anyone you choose - anywhere in the world - by simply forwarding the Dropbox® link to them
- If you have a smart TV then you can copy the files to a USB device and watch in the comfort of your living room
We do not transfer copyrighted material – feature films etc. You must be the owner, or have permission from the copyright owner, of the material which you send.
We strongly recommend you send all tapes to us by signed for or registered post - if your package weighs more than 2kg then you may wish to consider sending via UPS. Please note that we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage in transit.
- Please allow up to 21 days for delivery - especially during busy times of the year.
- We will need your email address; please include this with your material if it is different to the email address which you are quoting in the order confirmation.
All services are subject to our terms and conditions (opens in a separate tab).
The time it takes to download your digital files will depend upon your own internet connection speed.
- Your cloud area is solely shared with you and those specified/chosen by you.
If any of your videos are private - or of a personal nature - and/or you do not want your footage residing in the cloud then please let us know whereupon we will restrict the transfer to DVD only. We respect the privacy and sensitivities of all of our clients.
We return material to our customers using standard second class (signed for) post or UPS, when deemed appropriate; if you require your items to be returned using an alternative method then please let us know whereupon we will invoice you for the appropriate service.
Finally; always copy and back up your precious memories once you have downloaded them. Nothing is infallible.
We Also Recommend